Welcome to Brennan's Bowery Bar & Restaurant
Brennan's Bowery Bar has been bringing it's neighborhood tradition to Clarence, Amherst, Williamsville, and Buffalo since 1970. From our delicious selection of soups, Brennan's 1/2 lb premium chuck, brisket & sirloin blended burgers, excellent Bowery sandwiches like the Banana Pepper Chicken or Steak Sandwich, the Dublin Decker and the Big Lebowski; plus so much more to choose from.
Don't forget about our seasonal dinner entrees such as our Irish Cod & Fish Fry plus our OKTOBERFEST seasonal dinner entrees and daily specials, plus over 20 taps and a great bottled beer selection to quench your thirst, Brennan's has something to satisfy every appetite!
Brennan's Fall Menu Local Restaurant Week - $20.17 Features:
Order any featured entree and pair it with a dinner salad, cup of soup or chili; then choose either a draft beer or a glass of wine or your choice of non/alc beverage):
1) Kaese Spatzel: better known as German Mac & Cheese; our homemade spatzle with sauteed onion & Emmentaler cheese topped with crisp potato sticks
2) Beef on Weck with five (5) wings: for an authentic Buffalo experience ! Slow roasted tender Angus beef sliced thin and served hot on a weck roll with 5 chicken wings tossed in your choice of sauce, served with fries, au jus, blue cheese, carrots & celery
3) Wienerschnitzel: Thinly pounded veal, lightly breaded and sauteed in butter until golden brown and topped with lemon, served with 2 German sides
4) Apple-Bacon Pork Chop: center cut, cider brined pork chop grilled and topped with apple-bacon chutney, served with 2 German sides
5) Jagerschnitzel: The "Hunter's Cutlet"; a breaded pork cutlet, pan seared and finished with a rich mushroom sauce, served with 2 German sides
German Sides Choices : a) Spatzle b) Bavarian Red Cabbage c) Bowery Sauerkraut d) German Potato Salad
Celebrating 47 years of success at the corner of Main St. & Transit Rd.
We look forward to serving you at Brennan's Bowery Bar & Restaurant